Get to know your local partner
Rust Automation & Controls, Inc. was established in 1976 and has more than 45 years of experience providing responsive and professional support for our industrial customers. The company is headquartered in West Jordan, UT with local application and sales engineers and technicians throughout our territory to provide hands-on service. Rust Automation & Controls, Inc offers a variety of solutions to support those customers in the following industries: food and beverage, water and wastewater, oil and gas, mining, energy and life sciences.
What is the unique value you bring to your customers through your products and services?
Rust Automation & Controls, Inc. is a premier process measurement, safety and controls solutions provider in the West. Our team works with plant managers, engineers and our manufacturing partners to deliver improved reliability, increased efficiency and modernization to our clients’ industrial processes.
Can you describe the steps you take in order to build and maintain your relationship with customers?
- We provide support for equipment/solutions with continual on-site consultation and service
- We can offer the best solution for our customers’ applications and facilities, and they can utilize our expertise to optimize their processes
- We supply products and solutions with the highest quality standards, prompt delivery and offer a partner with a passion for serving our customers’ needs
We provide process measurement and controls solutions. Our equipment and services include:
- Measurement instruments: Flow, level, pressure, temperature and analytical
- Valves: Control, isolation, pressure relief, solenoids and regulators
- Advanced analysis for liquids and gases
- Gas detection, alarming and complete safety control systems
- Field Service: On-site calibrations, commissioning, troubleshooting and training
What is something you are continually improving on to maintain customer satisfaction?
Rust Automation & Controls is a champion for our customers and their needs. We are continually striving to maximize the customer experience by improving our processes and training our staff.
What do you enjoy most about being a partner with Endress+Hauser?
The support and communication with Endress+Hauser is unparalleled. This enables us to be the solution provider that our customers need.
“Rust Automation & Controls has a long history of providing our clients with the support and solutions necessary to run their plants and businesses. We are committed to our customers’ success, and partner with the best manufacturers to ensure it.”Grant Rust, President of Rust Automation & Controls